pciSeq files in csv format
datasetposted on 19.11.2019 by Xiaoyan Qian, Kenneth Harris, Thomas Hauling, Dimitris Nicoloutsopoulos, Ana B. Munoz-Manchado, Nathan Skene, Jens Hjerling-Leffler, Mats Nilsson
Datasets usually provide raw data for analysis. This raw data often comes in spreadsheet form, but can be any collection of data, on which analysis can be performed.
This figshare data set contains more easily accessible format of files included in figshare dataset https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.7150760
In situ sequencing (ISS) is a technology to sequence RNA directly inside tissue sections, and probabilistic cell typing by ISS (pciSeq) method is a method to spatially map single-cell RNA-sequencing defined cell types. (See Associated Publication)
* spots_whole_section files have three columns: genes, X and Y position
* mask files contain polygon coordinates of CA1 regions
* cells files have cell ID, X and Y position of cells in CA1, and sum of probabilities of all assigned reads.
* spots_w_segmentation files contain spot assignment results from pciSeq algorithm.
* celltype files contain cell type assignment results from pciSeq algorithm.