pciSeq files in csv format
datasetposted on 2019-11-19, 09:51 authored by Xiaoyan QianXiaoyan Qian, Kenneth HarrisKenneth Harris, Thomas Hauling, Dimitris Nicoloutsopoulos, Ana B. Munoz-Manchado, Nathan Skene, Jens Hjerling-Leffler, Mats E. NilssonMats E. Nilsson
This figshare data set contains more easily accessible format of files included in figshare dataset https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.7150760
In situ sequencing (ISS) is a technology to sequence RNA directly inside tissue sections, and probabilistic cell typing by ISS (pciSeq) method is a method to spatially map single-cell RNA-sequencing defined cell types. (See Associated Publication)
* spots_whole_section files have three columns: genes, X and Y position
* mask files contain polygon coordinates of CA1 regions
* cells files have cell ID, X and Y position of cells in CA1, and sum of probabilities of all assigned reads.
* spots_w_segmentation files contain spot assignment results from pciSeq algorithm.
* celltype files contain cell type assignment results from pciSeq algorithm.