Holocentric chromosomes facilitate recombination and genetic variation in Lepidoptera
Collections of scripts and data used in the article "Holocentric chromosomes facilitate high rates of recombination and genetic variation in Lepidoptera "
* Linkage map from Bombyx mori with all markers: "Bombyx_mori_linkage_map_all_markers.tsv"
* Linkage map from Pieris napi with all markers: "Pieris_napi_linkage_map_all_markers.tsv" (n=3262)
* List of markers not used in the analysis: "Pieris_napi_linkage_map_removed_markers.tsv" (n=261)
* List of markers retained for analysis: "Pieris_napi_linkage_map_retained_markers.tsv" (n=3001)
* Script used to determine the recombination rates of both species: "Recombination_rates.R"
CITE THIS COLLECTION
Select your citation style and then place your mouse over the citation text to select it.
Neethiraj, Ramprasad (2018): Holocentric chromosomes facilitate recombination and genetic variation in Lepidoptera. Stockholm University. Collection. https://doi.org/10.17045/sthlmuni.c.4307759.v1